Vote on Asher's 18 Week Photo!


1. "Cheeks"



2. "Karate Kick'"



3. "Get in my belly!"


Howdy friends! We're in need of some help this week. Most of you have probably seen Asher's weekly photo collection-"Sweet Pea Weekly". Check it out if you haven't!

Since I take about 100+ shots each session, sometimes it's really hard to pick our favorite- the one that gets added to the "official" collection. (I know, I know, I'm one of those crazy moms who takes way too many pictures of her baby). And that's probably why it's so hard to choose only one each week. So how about I take the burden off of Thane and I this time and let you guys do it? I've narrowed it down to our three favorites...but the final pick is up to you. Thanks in advance!

See the poll on the right side of the page, at the top of the column? Just take a peak at our three favorites here, and then vote!We'll post the winning photo when the voting's complete! To see all of Asher's weekly photos to date, go here.

Thanks again! We can't wait to see what you guys choose!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127:3 NKJV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...